TREKKER SOLID HELMET HI-VIS SM
- ECE / D.O.T. approved
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell.
- Dual density EPS liner two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- 2 shell sizes.
- Optically superior clear face shield with Anti fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance.
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers.
- Shield lock provides piece of mind, shield will remain closed in all conditions.
- Easy shield changes quick, secure and tool less removal and installation.
- Visor and shield integration enables the shield in the raised position, to be fully hidden and out of the line of sight.
- Shield is designed specifically to accommodate goggles and goggle straps when in the closed position.
- Qwick - Dry comfort liner and cheeks pads. Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation.
- Removable and washable interior.
- High-Flow ventilation system.
- 6 adjustable intake vents.
- 2 passive intake vents.
- 8 exhaust vents.
- 3M highly visible reflective stickers for increased visibility.
- Side plate covers included for street helmet configuration when the visor is removed.
- Soft Fleece helmet bag.
- Optional tinted and mirror shields available
Using a tape measure or a piece of string, measure around your head just above the eyebrows and ears