CDI BOX, 8-PIN 250, 260, 300cc (LINHAI) W609-0931
- PINS: 8
- TYPE: DIRECT CURRENT (DC)
- COMPATIBLE WITH: 12v SYSTEMS
- LENGTH: 3.5
- WIDTH: 2.75"
- HEIGHT: 1.0"
- FLAMEOUT FUNCTION: DISCONNECT IGNITION SWITCH OFF.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30 - + 60 DEGREES C.
- CONNECTOR MEASUREMENTS: .80" (W) X .75" (H) X 1.0" (L).
- CONNECTOR(S) DETAILS: FEMALE CONNECTOR (HAS 6 SPACES, USES 5)
- CONNECTOR(S) DETAILS: SINGLE CONNECTOR
- BOLT HOLES: 2
- RPM: 7500
- CONTINUOUS IGN. RANGE: 100R/MIN-11000R/MIN
- MIN RANGE: ≤ 100R/MIN
- COLOR: BLACK
FITS ENGINE TYPE(S):
FITS ENGINE SIZES(S):
- 250, 260, 300cc
If your unit is not starting, does not produce spark, misfiring and/or running rough it could very well be your CDI box. A typical CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) module consists of a small transformer, a charging circuit, a triggering circuit and a main capacitor. The majority of CDI's supplied on new vehicles and by aftermarket suppliers lack the proper quality internals to ensure your CDI is reliable. Many owners have had to replace CDIs after only a few rides on a brand new unit due to this fact. Our quality internals ensure that when you replace your CDI you will be improving your ride to get the reliability you should have had in the first place. See the SPECS tab for additional details.