INTAKE MANIFOLD GY6 50cc, 1-PORT, 27MM W609-0764
Having performance issues? Many vehicles were made with low quality rubber intake manifolds that dry out and crack over a short period of time. Even the slightest crack in the intake manifold will cause your vehicle to operate poorly. Always be sure to check your intake manifold when changing carburetors and/or when performing a tune up on your vehicle. It is highly recommended to change the manifold when installing a new carburetor. Our quality intake manifolds will offer you the performance you are looking for!
- DIAMETER; CARBURETOR (RUBBER) SIDE: 27mm ID
- DIAMETER: ENGINE SIDE (METAL SIDE OF INTAKE): 18mm** (NOTE: SOME OEM INTAKES RANGE BETWEEN 16.5-19MM)
- VACUUM PORT(S): 1 (3/16" DIAMETER HOSE)
- LENGTH: 68MM / 2.7"
- BOLT HOLES: 2
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 45mm
- **MAY MEASURE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT ON ORIGINAL BETWEEN 16.5 - 19MM.
- MATERIAL TYPE: RUBBER / METAL
- Metal Mounting Clamp & O-Ring